Olive oil is a great way to nourish your hair and enhance its texture. The antioxidants in olive oil help to protect hair from damage caused by free radicals, which can cause breakage and dryness. Olive oil also promotes healthy-looking skin and nails.
Here are some other benefits of olive oil for hair:
- Nourishes the scalp and helps relieve dandruff
- Promotes healthy-looking skin
- Helps prevent split ends and breakage
- Helps keep hair shiny and soft
Olive oil is a powerhouse of goodness for the hair and scalp. It's rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, which helps to promote elasticity and shine. It also contains a nutrient called oleic acid, which helps to moisturize the scalp and reduce dandruff.
Olive oil has been used for centuries by people all around the world as a natural remedy for dry, itchy skin and scalp. The oil has been found to help heal acne, psoriasis, dandruff and even eczema! It also promotes healthy blood circulation to the scalp, which allows for faster hair growth.
When applied to your scalp daily, olive oil will nourish your hair while providing you with:
* Moisture - A hydrated scalp can absorb more moisture from other products applied to it. This means that olive oil can help your hair look fuller faster!
* Hair Growth - Olive oil works as an emollient (moisturizer) that softens and conditions dry or damaged hair follicles. This helps prevent split ends and breakage while promoting new growth!
* Healthy Scalp - Olive oil helps keep your scalp free of bacteria that cause
Read More : OLIVE OIL BENEFITS FOR HAIR